Monday, August 09, 2010

La Bocca in Louisville Restaurants Forum.

There's a thread at the Forum for La Bocca, New Albany. Here's the opener:

My wife and I visited La Bocca in New Albany last night. We had a very good experience. The food was very good. My wife had a well prepared Chicken Piccata and I had Rigatoni Bolognese. The Bolognese was very light with tomatoes and meat and I enjoyed it. My wife would have preferred, on my meal, a heavier sauce. She enjoyed her meal a great deal.
If you've been, leave a comment and let us know how it was. I've been busy and have not dined at La Bocca yet. Perhaps after the Wisconsin trip.

Note also a fact that we neglected when discussing post-city council options on Mondays: La Rosita. After the new location opens with full bar, and (I trust) NABC on tap ...

4 comments:

Iamhoosier said...

La Rosita would be a great option. Hopefully they will be open on Mondays.

Unknown said...

my wife and i have been twice and are very impressed and happy to have them in town!!!!

newalbanian2010 said...

I am addicted to their rolls and chicken piccatta. It's amazing!

The New Albanian said...

Greetings, Newalbanian2010. I still haven't been to La Bocca, and may well be rectifying that on Thursday.

Please scroll down the main page and read about NA Confidential's mask-free policy on reader comments.

Thanks.