Thursday, March 18, 2010

Don't ask me why, but ...

If you're near Bank Street Brewhouse circa 4:00 p.m. today (Thursday, March 18), come in and have a beer. I'm buying.

Caveat emptor: You must be present at 4:00 p.m., on the button. You must RSVP below, or else it's Dutch Treat. Don't ask me why, and don't expect for it to happen again. I have my reasons.

Got it?

Speaking of beer, I wrote about the momentous SB 75 legislation in yesterday's LEO: "Free at last, free at last." How something so progressive came from the same place that's so regressive is a mystery, but a welcomed one.

And don't forget this: The New Albany Bicentennial Public Art Project needs your empty beer bottles at Bank Street Brewhouse on Saturday, March 20.

I'm done writing for today.

13 comments:

Iamhoosier said...

Sometimes, I just hate having a job. Today is one.

Jeff Gillenwater said...

Feigned shock that Mark was first to respond.

I'll try to stop by, depending on educational progress. No freebies necessary but then again, I ain't too proud.

Randy said...

Respondez vous, sil vous plait

Signed, Anonymous.

dan chandler said...

Will be there!

Amy said...

Count us in. Matt that is...not whoever is "writing" his column.

maury k goldberg said...

I will be there roger.

Maury

RichardA said...

Intriguing....I'm in.

Ceece said...

I'm in! and intrigued. can't wait to hear the reasons!

B.W. Smith said...

I would love to go, but I can't swing it.

Unknown said...

I will be there. Bob McIlvoy

Unknown said...

I'll be there with McIlvoy

Todd Frossard

Glenn Roney said...

I'll be there with McIlvoy...Glenn Roney

Ceece said...

thanks for the late afternoon beverage!