Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bank Street Brewhouse today: It's my blog, and I'll shill if I want to.

Be reminded that Bank Street Brewhouse keeps Sunday hours. We're open today, serving the usual design-your-own Bloody Mary Bar as I write, and prepping for the Colts vs. Jets later this afternoon.

Josh has Asian Wings on the menu, and NABC beers on tap include Abzug, Beak's Best, Bob's Old 15-B, Bonfire of the Valkyries, C1 Collaboration Ale, Community Dark, Elector, Elsa von Horizon, Hoptimus, Malcolm's Old Setter's Ale, Old Lightning Rod and ThunderFoot.

A final reminder: There's no other place anywhere to enjoy C1 during the games.

5 comments:

jon faith said...

"prepping for the Colts vs. Jets later this afternoon"

Good lawd almighty!

What, if I might ask, is C1?

Iamhoosier said...

What's the menu for the Daytona 500?

The New Albanian said...

Seared Road Kill.

I'm already aghast that U2 has licensed "Bad" for use during Daytona 500 advertising. It's quite possibly the first time they've ever let me down.

The New Albanian said...

C1 is the collaboration ale we brewed with Schlafly and O'Fallon's.

lawguy said...

I was amazed when I heard the ads on TV for Daytona with "Bad" playing. What a disappointment.