Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today's Tribune column: "Giving thanks for iconoclasts."

Ham-fistedness isn't exactly an attribute, but on the other hand, this is the Open Air Museum. At precisely the time that I'd started warming to the assiduous efforts of our ranking local Republican elected official to seem reasonable and re-electable, the Floyd County GOP chairman decided to vomit Beckisms and Limbaughballs all over me.

That's just crazy ironic, isn't it? Not that Dave does irony, mind you. Now the elected official has to start all over again.

Happy feasting, readers.
BAYLOR: Giving thanks for iconoclasts

Thanksgiving is here, and what a great day for an iconoclast’s column to be published in the local newspaper!

Now, I realize that very few people can read more than one paragraph of (my) writings without scratching their heads and saying, “huh?”

1 comment:

ecology warrior said...

I believe Dave Matthews is an erudite man and well read enough to know the meaning of iconoclast Roger.

On this Thanksgiving I am thankful that there is more than intelligent Tribune writer amongst us.

Happy Thanksgiving Roger!