Wednesday, April 08, 2009

BS Neighborhood Derby Final: New Albany and Germantown-Schnitzelburg-Paristown.

I was supposed to be eating Duck (not "cold" duck) and drinking Thunderfoot tonight, but my stomach turned up sour after a demanding day and I'm recuperating at home. I'm not happy about it, seeing as I've missed three potential evening activities all at once. So be it. Maybe I should be living a bit cleaner.

So far the neighborhood derby voting has been Bluegill's baby, and after he gets finished with his portions of Chef Josh's repast, perhaps he'd like to add his thoughts below. Jeff, feel free to alter this post.

Until then, here's the link to the finals between New Albany and Germantown-Schnitzelburg-Paristown, which upset number one seed Highlands.

Vote here: BS Neighborhood Derby 2009

Remember, folks: Don't be dishonorable.

By the way, rumor has it that Steve Price wants to vote against New Albany, and can't because there aren't any five-year-olds around to help him with Internet access.

7 comments:

Ceece said...

hells to the yes!

Rob T. said...

Stopped by the BSB late tonight, and I must say, that Cask Thunderfoot was, as they say back where I come from, WICKED AWESOME.

Highwayman said...

I'm sorry that both you and Graham missed last evenings meal but fear not.

It was par-exellant and the Thunderfoot?---I just don't have the words.

KeEp it up BANK STREET!!!

Daniel S said...

Must have been why Lloyd was stumbling around the sewer meeting this morning, asking me for a cigarette...

Jeff Gillenwater said...

Thanks for the offer to augment the post but, with the polls closing tomorrow, I'm too busy driving around passing out half pints of Kessler.

The meal was fantastic. Everyone at our table was duly impressed. Sorry you missed it.

dan chandler said...

Louisville folks sound confused as to why NA is receiving so many votes. This is an opportunity to educate our Louisville friends who care about revitalization of quality older neighborhoods.

Go to the Brokensidewalk comment section and let folks know why New Albany is your neighborhood of choice.

Larry M. Summers said...

I left a synopsis of why I love New Albany. I would encourage everyone to do so as well.