Friday, December 26, 2008

Land of the free, banks of the Wabash ... home of the cranks.

So, if the baby emerges via C-section, is that really "natural born"?

Obama election challenged; Hoosiers file suit over citizenship, by Tim Evans (Indy Star).

As the nation prepares for the inauguration of Barack Obama as president, two Indiana men have filed a lawsuit asking a judge to throw out the election results. The suit, filed in Marion Superior Court, is among five loosely coordinated challenges that question Obama's status as a "natural born citizen."

3 comments:

lawguy said...

I saw the article in the paper.

I yawned.

I turned the page.

Enough said.

Daniel Short said...

And, according to the Constitution, Hillary is not qualified to be Secretary of State....but I doubt much will come of that either.

Unknown said...

And, according to the Constitution, Hillary is not qualified to be Secretary of State....but I doubt much will come of that either.

I call bullshit. Please show me where the US Constitution says this.