Monday, September 08, 2008

LOL: Thou shalt not mock Republicans, sayeth NBC.

Naturally, I never bother watching the Republican National Convention, having already viewed Leni Riefenstahl's classic Triumph of the Will, and not really being a rerun type of guy.

Consequently, I wasn't aware of the scandal at MSNBC ... but how delicious it is to read Olbermann's comments. He may be my favorite human being at present (Tim Filler's a close second).

Political anchors demoted (Yahoo)

Tensions at MSNBC lead to lesser roles for outspoken Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews.

2 comments:

Highwayman said...

Does censorship of the press come to mind?

I thought this was a no holds barred horse race now.

Perhaps I was wrong.

lawguy said...

Olbermann is truly hysterical. I do enjoy his show, of course, due to his candor and obvious leanings.

He's a very bright guy - I always loved him on SportsCenter.