Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Klingons, run-ons and put-ons ... but please, don't take off your hoods.

I confess that I still read Freedom to Screech for amusement. Lately, the blog’s chief writer has been making the case for Hillary Clinton to exact revenge for her loss to Barack Obama by throwing her party “under the bus” at the onging convention in Denver.

It’s been hilarious. Not only is the blog as trognonymous as ever, but suffice to say that any pretense of a male voice at Freedom to Screech has been abandoned, and the longtime fiction that it is written by a never-before-seen professor of political science and history has largely been jettisoned, too. Nowadays it's an angry female voice, only, and Hillary's defeat has her feeling like she's ready to rumble ... with another's words, of course.

Hello from Denver

Freedom of Speech Goes to Denver

It may be true that "Freedom of Speech Goes to Denver,” but I thought I’d go to a blog called Free Me Now to see where Erika’s stealing her recent commentaries.

Yep. That'd be the place.

For more on the embittered and perhaps unemployable former teacher behind the mother lode of Erika’s plagiarism, go here and here.

With posts like these recent ones, it is shuddering to think that Republicans like the calcified John McCain are the least of Obama’s worries as the meat of the campaign looms. Aren’t you glad you’re not in Denver? On the other hand, after a few gallons of Great Divide Hibernation Ale ... anything's possible.

5 comments:

Highwayman said...

I caught the closing moments of last nights coverage, glanced at the clock, subtracted three hours and got teary-eyed over how much Great Divide & other Colorado Microbrews one could consume before the bars closed.

And you can bet that our local contingent is driking, if anything, Coor's Light complete with the lime slice.

What a tragic waste of good bar party time!

Bayernfan said...

I noticed that one of the posts by her ended with the word "PUMA". The leader of PUMA recently admitted that she actually donated money to the McCain campaign in 2000. It sounded like she was a Republican in Dem clothing...

My advice? Get over it.

Iamhoosier said...

Perhaps, if she would bake some cookies and eat them, Erika would feel better about things.

Matt Nash said...

"On August 26, 1920 Women Ended Their Suffrage & Won the Right to Vote."

Should a professor of political science know the meaning of suffrage and be able to use it properly?

matt

FreeMeNow said...

Well I just thought I would drop you a note and tell you - I hear you are a fan of mine - gee thanks . I am wondering who the hell Erika is and what she plagerized? It seems the Professor is a male so forgive me if I missed something but thanks for the plug- its nice to know you are that interested in my hard work!

BJ@Free-us-now.com

Oh and Visit my blog and see what i am ranting about these days pehaps I have some fresh material for you! http://freemenow.wordpress.com/