Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Barack Obama in New Albany Wednesday.



From the Obama campaign:

Join Barack Obama at a Town Hall in New Albany on Wednesday, April 23rd.

TOWN HALL WITH BARACK OBAMA


Indiana University Southeast Activities Building
4201 Grant Line Rd.
New Albany, IN 47150

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Doors Open: 10:45 a.m.
Program begins: 12:45 p.m.


The event is free and open to the public. However, seating is limited and tickets are required. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please RSVP using the form here to receive a free e-ticket via email.

For security reasons, do not bring bags and limit personal items. No signs or banners are permitted.

Tickets for this event can also be picked up beginning at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, April 22 at:

Clark County Location
530 E. Court Ave
Jeffersonville, IN 47130

Obama for America Floyd County Office

203 E. Main St
New Albany, IN 47150

8 comments:

Courtney Paris said...

anyone feel like babysitting for me on Wed..? :-0

John Manzo said...

So, who all is going? I'm planning on it. Sorry, Courtney, but I'm not available to babysit!

The New Albanian said...

Mr and Mrs Confidential will be there.

Jeff Gillenwater said...

Me, too. Mrs. Bluegill is extremely bummed about her inability to attend.

Now if I could only get that hot dog stand set up in time...

The New Albanian said...

What I'd give for a weenie cart and pirate suit a la Ignatius in Confederacy of Dunces ... I'd (finally) be the mogul of meat.

B.W. Smith said...

I will be there with some folks. Mrs. Smith is also bummed that she can't make it.

edward parish said...

Not since Bobby K. came to my home town in 1968 has someone in the political world grabbed my attention so much. Yeah I was eleven, but you had to be there; but I'll not make the OB gig due to keeping your lights on, but will hope to see his motorcaide.

PS..I can back up Bobby K. being in Bedford,IN. in 1968 with a photograph - yes even then I was a shutterbug.

VOTE Barack!

Iamhoosier said...

Nope. Doing my bit to keep the economy going in spite of the current occupant of the White House.