Wednesday, April 04, 2007

There's only one card higher than a King ...

As illustrated by this entertaining artwork, which was submitted several weeks ago by a regular NAC reader with a sense of the surreal, edict-wielding city council prez Larry Kochert had aleady laid convincing claim to the title of King long before Tuesday's meeting of the Board of Public Works.


And as we all know, there ain't enough room in this here town for two sovereigns ...

Confused? See: Three cheers for the king ... later today.*

----

* The senior editor is backfillin' again. These new non-narcotic pain meds aren't bad at all.

7 comments:

Christopher D said...

perfect!!

John Alton said...

JOKER'S are wild! Gawd! It looks like a commercial for Imperial Margarine!

Christopher D said...

good to see you back around John...hope all is well!

John Alton said...

Thanks Chris...it's still slow going right now. Couldn't resist commenting on this one.

Christopher D said...

Yes I know, I liken him to our own personal Agamemnon laying seige to our city..
I can just hear him now in that repose in the picture.....
" Let him submit to me!...
Let him bow down to me! I am the greater king, I am the elder born, I claim - the greater man."

John Alton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John Alton said...

Either that or it could be something that 2 Immodium-AD's could cure!

(Sorry about the previous delete..had a huge typo)